Stellenbosch Manor is urging all our guests to help fight the spread of COVID-19. Although we do not want any guest to feel deprived of their holiday experience, it is also important that all guests staying with us comply with the necessary safety measures as per Government and WHO regulations. Therefore, the Stellenbosch Manor team is encouraging all guests to make a few minor changes to their lifestyle and habits, which will go a long way in having a significant impact on safeguarding the health of our dedicated staff and our guests alike.
Due to current Covid-19 pandemic, we encourage all our guests to please take the following measurers into account:
- Temperature check on arrival will be required
- Wash your hands regularly with Antibacterial handwash for at least 30 seconds
- Make use of the hand sanitizer supplied
- Always Practice social distancing
- Wear a facemask when entering the Estate and when roaming the premises.
To adhere to the specific Health and Safety requirements, Stellenbosch Manor will ensure and apply the following measurers:
- Supply our guests with Antibacterial handwash
- Supply our guests with Hand sanitizer
- Conduct temperature screening when entering the premises
- Breakfast will be delivered to your room
- We encourage all our guests to make use of our online check-in portal “mews navigator” to ensure better social distancing.
We thank you for your cooperation and continuous support.
Stellenbosch Manor Management